The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Regarding the future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diatethis

Diatethis

Regarding the future. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the future.   Regarding the future. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:37 am

To all current Sun's Wrath soldiers.

First, I would like to say that it has been an absolute honor to have served at your sides over the year as we stormed Northrend like a raging torrent. Some of the most honorable and courageous Sin'Dorei I have met have been in this battalion and it proves once and for all to any and all nay-sayers that we belong in the horde just as much as any other race that comprises this faction. You all truly are our kin's finest.

Secondly, I also like to congratulate everyone on holding together even with the great and terrible setbacks we as a whole have encountered: Such as the loss of our second in command and personal friend of mine, Cynlan Dawnstrider. You all are a credit to your people for having such unity even in the face of such adversity.

And finally, the main reason for this letter to you all. For too long have we been separated from one another and scattered throughout this wretched land. And while it has been for a very good reason I feel the time has come to put an end to it. With the final march upon our hated enemy's stronghold fast approuching I propose we combine all companies, lead by either commander Maelthas or myself if he cannot, into one in one final concerted effort by every Sun's Wrath member in Northrend to assault Arthas' seat of power as single unit. The time has come to put an end to the Lich King's reign of terror on the world and we will be the once who do it! I would like to hear from everyone who reads this and see what their opinions are. We have been apart from each other for too long and we must band together if we are to have any hope of exacting our special brand of Sin'Dorei justice.

Thori'nah Belorei! For the Sun's Wrath! For the Sin'Dorei! For Quel'thalas!

Signed,
Diatethis Blazewing. King'sbane company.
Back to top Go down

Regarding the future.
Page 1 of 1