The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiahna

Kiahna

Happy Birthday Maelthas!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!   Happy Birthday Maelthas!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:55 am

Happy Birthday Kurt!

Usually, I don't need a specific date to say some things, but today is a good day for it!

I am very thankful that you are my friend. The only fond memory I have of that MUSH was meeting you. From the first random role play scene as my cop and your vampire, to the grand storyline we had when I played Iverson's ghoul. The best part of that MUSH. I still remember the day you, through text alone, were one of the few friends who helped me through the grief and loss of my mother's passing. You really didn't do anything extraordinary, except teach me the art of dealing with emotions with a little bit of help of escape. I could parcel out my emotions and deal with them when I chose to, instead of them overwhelming me.

I remember the day I mentioned I wanted to see what this game that took you away every Tuesday and Thursday nights for raiding was. And so it began. Your addiction became mine. Good going, dude! :P

So today, even though you're not able to play WoW, enjoy and relax and know that you're loved by many. Even pixels on a screen or a voice in ventrilo. Every person on this board enjoys your friendship and what you bring to their game experience. Some, even enjoy what you bring to their real life too.

Love you Kurt! Happy Birthday!!!

P.S. Check your voice mail some time today!
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!   Happy Birthday Maelthas!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Hah, I's an old man! Mwahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!   Happy Birthday Maelthas!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Happy birthday, my man! I'd make a crack about your age, but I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of that from everyone else. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!   Happy Birthday Maelthas!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Maelthas!!!
Page 1 of 1