The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the book of Highbourne Hyms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diatethis

Diatethis

From the book of Highbourne Hyms Empty
PostSubject: From the book of Highbourne Hyms   From the book of Highbourne Hyms I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:31 pm

(( A healer off-hand drops off of the Eredar Twins, Lady Sacrolash and Grand Warlock Alythess in the Sunwell Plateau called the "Book of Highbourne Hyms" which I thought was pretty neat. On Easter Sunday I went to church with my family and got the idea for this while there. Enjoy! ))

From the night we ride, to the sun we stride. Ever searching for the dawn.

In search of new lands we try, far away from strife. Seeking our future in the dawn.

Across the sea we seek our destiny, faithful that our sun will see us through.

Beacons of hope we see, rays of light we find. Guiding our path into glory.

From the night we ride, to the sun we stride. Ever searching for the dawn.

In search of new lands we try, far away from strife. Seeking our future in the dawn.

From midnight cousins we hold mystic forces untold. Giving us our strength to struggle on.

Eternal waters of old shall grant us all a home, within new lands we seek across the sea.

From the night we ride, to the sun we stride. Closer are we now to the dawn.

In search of new lands we try, far away from strife. Soon we'll find our future in the dawn.

Gracious leader you were right, our path is alight. Showing us a kingdom in the sun.

The way you have shown, soon you shall have throne. Honored will you be as our king.

From the night we rode, into the sun we strode. Finally we have reached the dawn.

Founded new lands we have, peaceful life in our grasp. Now we forge our future in the dawn.
Back to top Go down
Diatethis

Diatethis

From the book of Highbourne Hyms Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the book of Highbourne Hyms   From the book of Highbourne Hyms I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 10:54 am

This went over pretty well on the realm forums and I am happy for that. I'll try and come up with a new one soon once I get the chance!

And Kat.. STOP HAIJAKIN ME POST

.... though it is keeping it on the front page >_>
Back to top Go down

From the book of Highbourne Hyms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Creative Nook :: WoW Stories-
Jump to: