The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault on Mord'rethar!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatethis

Diatethis

Assault on Mord'rethar! Empty
PostSubject: Assault on Mord'rethar!   Assault on Mord'rethar! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 pm

As many of you know, Maelthas has tasked our brave blood knight Diatethis with leading an assault upon Mord'rethar, the Death Gate. Unfortunately real life issues such as school and the like had been eat up my time and I kept having to try and reschedule. Now, however, my schedule is far more lenient then previously which means I now have the chance to get this off the ground. So far, Dia has picked Praethon, Kiahna and has personally taken Wesly on board to test his loyalty. He's also thinking of taking Seana along because, lets face it, Dia isn't going to pass up an opportunity to boss around his nemesis. I want to bring on more people so I wanna know when and what time are you all available so I can proprerly plan this thing. So lets here it!
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Mord'rethar!   Assault on Mord'rethar! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 pm

ZOMG RPZ? NO WAI!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Mord'rethar!   Assault on Mord'rethar! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Bumping this for Dia. C'mon guys, RP event! And a battle too! What more could you possibly want? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Aerybeth

Aerybeth

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Mord'rethar!   Assault on Mord'rethar! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:43 am

Aerybeth will lend her shield and blade to Diatethis' assault.

When will we be meeting about this? We've been talking about it for quite awhile. Smile

As for availability, if we plan it out, I'm available any evening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Mord'rethar!   Assault on Mord'rethar! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Mord'rethar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: Roleplay Events (OOC)-
Jump to: