The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Days...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynlan

Cynlan

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 pm

No, this isn't about the creepy chick from The Ring. This is about the seven days of free game time I started today!

Yep, you heard right! For this coming week only, Cynlan will be reappearing in WoW, and he brings RPz with him! Just go easy on me with the whispers, my WoW multitasking skills are wildly out of practice. Razz

Also, I intend to hit up Wintergrasp with a vengeance. Feel free to drop me a line whenever it's up, and if I'm not engaged with RP, I'll help you kick some ass!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Cynlan

Cynlan

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Well, my seven days are up, and IMO they went by way too fast. On the plus side, I got to chat and RP with most of you again, and I got to experience some of the last WotLK content! On the minus side, I felt horribly unproductive in my life. I haven't even written anything for my weekly blog post...

Still, it was great fun spending the week in WoW, and who knows, I may be back again in the future. Anything can happen. Wink
Back to top Go down
Shias

Shias

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am

NOOO CYNLAN

Glad I got to poke you even for just one scene while you were around. Smile You are quite well-missed, sir.
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:25 am

Seven days sure goes by fast - too fast. I was not on much (thanks to my back issue which peaked these past couple weeks), but the couple times I was on, it did seem you experienced a little bit of everything. A little RP, some PvP, instancing, etc. It looked to me like a quick and fun tour, but in my opinion, seven days was not enough to time for Cynlan to explore not only the game content missed, but his IC circumstances/future as I believe you hoped. I think you needed more than seven days. Perhaps another seven day trial? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:52 pm

You're absolutely right, Ionie. So much to do, so little time to do it in. It didn't help that the new patch launched right in the middle of my WoW time, which impacted my ability to get everything said that needed to be said. And you know me, I get easily distracted when someone says "WG is up!"

Even so, I may have to finish the job in January. There's more IC stuff I wanted to do before Cynlan goes back to his future battlefield, and I know Kiahna wanted me in-game to do her Sun's Wrath video, and Mael wants to do an IC run of the Citadel and Lich King encounter. So, Cynlan will likely return for a little longer in January, And I'll be watching my game time closely to make sure it doesn't impact my ability to write that month...
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:23 pm

I'm glad to hear that, Cyn! With a bit more time, and planning for some of the things you want to accomplish, I think you'll find resolution with many aspects of Cynlan's life.
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm

As I said before, your friends will nag you about your online time. We love ya to death, and want to see you succeed in your dreams. It's a small thing to do for one of our best online friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Cynlan

Cynlan

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 am

Well, this is bad timing. I just found out I'll be losing one of my roommates on Jan. 1st, which means I'll likely be spending my time cleaning apartment and searching for a roommate that month instead of playing around in WoW. Unless a miracle happens between now and then, and a roomie drops out of the sky to swoop into the available room at the start of the month...
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:14 pm

That's not allowed. bounce
Back to top Go down
Shias

Shias

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Unnacceptable, Cyn. You're not allowed to have a life and obligations. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:36 am

There's an easy way to solve this, of course. Who wants to move in with me? C'mon, you know you wanna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seven Days... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seven Days...   Seven Days... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Days...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: