The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diatethis' speech. A WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diatethis

Diatethis

Diatethis' speech. A WIP Empty
PostSubject: Diatethis' speech. A WIP   Diatethis' speech. A WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:12 am

Yup. Something I've been planning on doing since the very beginning. A speech spoken by your very own Diatethis (hopefully) in front of a large crowd on Arthas' front porch. Well, with the final WotLK patch's release on the horizon the seems right for me to begin wrighting it up. I'm pretty damned excited about it really. Hoping to make it a big server thing too, even get the Alliance in on it. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

Also, my apologises for not talking to you folks in a while, I've been bogged down with school, irl drama and raiding for a little while and I'm hoping I can jump back into things here sooon. <3
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: Diatethis' speech. A WIP   Diatethis' speech. A WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:32 am

Go for it, I say! The more RPs, the better!

And welcome back, btw. If you haven't checked your email yet, you should: I sent ya'll some info on why I'm not back yet. I'm -praying- that happens before Halloween, 'cus that's one in-game holiday I don't wanna miss.
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Shias

Shias

PostSubject: Re: Diatethis' speech. A WIP   Diatethis' speech. A WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Do eet, Dia! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: Diatethis' speech. A WIP   Diatethis' speech. A WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Speech, speech! *applauds*

DO IT! Because I can't! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diatethis' speech. A WIP   Diatethis' speech. A WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diatethis' speech. A WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: