The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's going on with your character - right now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ionie

Ionie

What's going on with your character - right now Empty
PostSubject: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:17 am

Our RP has been pretty quiet lately. Still, our characters live. So, what is going on with yours right now? What is their current concern, passion, hope or fear? Is your character struggling with something? Excited about something? Share it. sunny
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Presently, Cynlan is over 200 years in the future, summoned to the future by the bronze dragonflight to fight a war that isn't his own. So far, he's been in future Azeroth for 5 months, reacquainting himself with the world and its technology, searching for old friends, discovering new ones, and building an army to take down the infinite dragonflight in the era. Who knew his reputation as a fierce dragonslayer and staunch ally of the Wyrmrest Accord would land him in the future?

While he enjoys discovering all the wonders that his engineering company has created over the years, his biggest problem at the moment is rallying the support he needs to oppose the infinite dragonflight. The Matriarch of the Blood Knight Order in that era is someone familiar to him, and while she recalls him in vague memories, she's not letting sentimentality get in the way of doing her job. He understands that, but it's making things difficult in recruiting soldiers to fight a war against a force intent on eradicating the timeline. Also, the political lines that existed in his home era are greatly changed in the future, so he's having problems recruiting help outside of the blood elves due to the prejudices and pursuits of the current leadership.

All in all, it looks to be a long road for him, and while he would love nothing more than to be back where he belongs, failure to make a difference in the future means the infinite dragonflight will destroy our timeline from the future on back through the ages. So, for now, he acts as the bronze flight's champion, building both an army to rival the infinite flight and a new suit of powered armor with the new technologies available to him...

C'mon, I'm not even in the game and I've got stuff going on with Cyn! Post yer RP snapshot of things as they stand right now!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 pm

Last edited by Ionie on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:47 pm

I've been mulling this over for a little while, and really would like to jump into some stuff with some board RP, since I'm still waiting on my blasted check. >< Lemme put some thought into this, talk to Kiahna and others, and I'll post here when I have some more concrete plans.
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Seana

Seana

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 am

Seana is cracking a complicated delicate case concerning another noble of high politcal power doing some... very fucked up things. The difficulty with this being is that the prime victems happen to be in compromised positions. One follows a band of outlaws (Who have their own crimes to answer for, as well as some more serious crimes that they have been set up for by said evil noble.) While the other is an apprentice of a former mage of the magistrate who was arrested for crimes he committed after venturing into felmagic, becoming possessed by a demon.

So it makes it very hard for her to work with either parties. The woman with the outlaws also has records stating that she died, and claims that she is the insane sister of the crazy noble.

And as much as Seana would love to charge in and beat up the guy, she just hasn't had enough evidence to, and would get blocked off by a political mess if she stormed his estate.

It's really far more detailed and complicated than that, but that's the best that I could explain it!

Man, how does Seana get all the headache cases?

Ah! And she also got to dig up a grave. Yummy. The grave of the woman who is supposedly 'dead.' And much to her disgust, she found the remains of -someone-. She just doesn't know who.

The storyline just wrapped up though, as vigelate justice prevails once again. Looks like the noble was killed, and everyone is safe again. Now Seana just has to keep from pulling her hair out and go off and investigate so she can figure out what exactly happened.

It's been a blast, though.
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Seana always has the craziest cases going on. If the Blood Knight Order was the FBI, she'd be working in the basement with Fox Mulder. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Last edited by Ionie on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 pm

On a minor tangent, who decided that the warlock training area was to be Silvermoon's prison? Why not the area under the Blood Knight HQ? It's where they kept their most infamous prisoner, after all.

And what's everyone else been up to?
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 am

I think Seana and her crew decided on that because it was Naaru-free at the time, and in a more private location for RP. Plus, ya got those booths that look like cells. But hell, ask her... if she ever checks the boards! Har har har!
Back to top Go down
Seana

Seana

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 am

I check the boards!

And yeah, it was my idea. For various reasons. The Naaru took up too much space, and it was just an awkward room to take people to, initally.

The warlock room was the only one that I could find that looked like it had anything that could be used like cells. And over time, it became kind of server wide accepted, for the most part. So I won't be moving it. Even with the Naaru gone, it's still kind of one giant room.

After all, roleplay is about imagination, so I never imagined it would be a problem. And of course, if it ever is one, I welcome anyone else to make an additional prison. I never meant for my little choice to be some end all be all for BK roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Aerybeth

Aerybeth

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Aerybeth completed her mission into Dragonblight and sent her report on through Diatethis.

Since then, she and her battalion have worked near constantly to maintain security for the precious supplies making their way north to Icecrown through the Howling Fjord.

We've had quite a bit of in-guild RP relating to this, but very little with the rest of Sun's Wrath.
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Heya, Aerybeth! Yes, that should change once I get back. With any luck, you should see me by Halloween, and I'll launch that Maelthas' return storyline. If not, then I'm going to be yelling at the Fiscal office here on campus Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with your character - right now   What's going on with your character - right now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on with your character - right now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: