The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Demand RP Updates!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynlan

Cynlan

I Demand RP Updates! Empty
PostSubject: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Since I'm no longer in the game, I have to live vicariously through the forums, and I want to know what's going on with the Sun's Wrath RP!

Seriously, I'd love to keep tabs on everyone and find out what's new with the Sun's Wrath RP. Ionie's stories are fun to read (and I adore her writing), but I want to know what's going on elsewhere in the battalion, too! Besides, it'd be nice to have a thread for RP reference, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:28 am

Heya, Cyn! And oh my, thank you...I'm glad you like my stories.

As far as our RP, Suns Wrath has been a little quiet lately...and I imagine it is because of recent changes. Change is a part of everything, so I'm thinking we should consider finding ways to adapt. When we adapt, we thrive...and all that good stuff.

Since you and Maelthas are not in-game presently, I think it would be nice to shift some RP here in the form of letter writing, story telling, reporting, and whatever else. If we do that, we can stay connected, keep the embers glowing and I think, come up with some really cool RP.

On that note, I was wondering: Cynlan wrote a letter advising of the need for him to depart for awhile. Soldiers in the field do get letters. It is conceivable that Cyn could get a letter here and there from battalion members. Would this be something that you'd like? Just a thought. sunny
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:48 pm

I think Xadormi, Cyn's bronze dragon companion, would be more than happy to retrieve mail from the past for him, if letters were sent his way in his absence. At the very least, it'd let him keep a tenuous tie to his home era so he doesn't get too lost in the future world he's currently fighting for. If people want to write Cyn letters, I'm game! And though he wouldn't be able to comment much on the timeline he's in, Cyn would try to reply to each letter.

Keep the RP going!
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 am

I can see Beau sending him a letter! I'll come up with something this week.

This will be fun. sunny
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 am

I should probably add that the letters should be posted on the IC forum here for me to reply. Who knows how long it'll be before I can make a reply through in-game mail!

But you probably already knew that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Cynlan wrote:
I should probably add that the letters should be posted on the IC forum here for me to reply. Who knows how long it'll be before I can make a reply through in-game mail!

But you probably already knew that. Smile
I put one in the RP folder (rather than the story folder) I think that's where you meant. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Yeah, that's the place. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:09 pm

This sounds like crazy fun! My old comp died, so I'm not able to post stories until the new laptop arrives, but I'll for sure be taking part in this ASAP. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Demand RP Updates!   I Demand RP Updates! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Demand RP Updates!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: