The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Good-bye Sucks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynlan

Cynlan

Saying Good-bye Sucks Empty
PostSubject: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I posted a version of this over on the Duskguard forum, but for those of you not in my guild, this one's for you.

Due to unpleasant circumstances beyond my control, I won't be playing WoW anymore. I wish I could be roleplaying with you, and gearing up for the next patch content and dreading the nerfs from the same, but my time has come.

I'm going to miss the people here so much. A lot of you are responsible for swaying my allegiance from Alliance to Horde, and for helping to build Cynlan's storyline from fel-manipulated Blood Knight to Champion of the Order. I have a lot of fond memories of playing with all of you (even you, Seana!) and it saddens me that I'll have to leave before Maelthas is firmly back in the commander's chair. It sucks, it sucks, it sucks... but it has to happen.

I might be back at some point, but it's impossible to say when. Until that time, keep the RP alive!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Seana

Seana

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Nooooooo! D:
Back to top Go down
Shias

Shias

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Day-ruiner, right here. ;-;

I'll miss you, Cyn. Good luck in IRL-land. Sniffle.
Back to top Go down
Ionie

Ionie

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 am

Cyn, between your posts here and on the Duskguard site, you have not received a ton of responses. This despite how well regarded you are by your friends...old and new.. I imagine you have received private messages though. Or will. Even if you have not just yet, this was discussed a bit in-game...to the extend we could discuss it given we do not know (truly) what your circumstances are. Needless to say, not much was said and I wish also to assure you there was no wild speculating going on. We are, I believe, collectively stunned and not sure how to process this. We also realize that we are not entitled to a full-disclosure explanation.

I'm sure it's complicated.

I guess, I just want you to know that we are all "feeling it" but many just don't know what to say. I am writing this because I would hate to think that you have, or will feel pangs when you don't see responses from everyone. If we are not all responding, we are certainly reacting...in individual, quiet and contained ways.

We hope you return. If you cannot, I am sure I speak for everyone when I say that I wish you a happy and peaceful life.
Back to top Go down
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:04 am

Thank you, all. Smile I wasn't searching for validation or anything in these posts - I'm just one guy, after all, and not really a pillar of the RP community beyond my contributions through Chivalry and the Blood Knight Order. I did want to inform people of my departure, tho, so they weren't left with absolutely nothing to explain my absence from the game.

I'll be in touch here and there, so you won't be completely deprived of me, and I'll give you updates on my writing which is one of the bigger reasons for my departure. There have been some huge developments on that end, and I need to be able to follow them through without getting sidetracked (which happens so often because of this game).

I may return, but I don't know when. Maybe when things have calmed down in my life. Maybe when I'm a published author. Wink Either way, know that all of you are my dearest friends and I wish you the best in my absence. *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Aerybeth

Aerybeth

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 am

Best of Luck to you, Cyn!

I know that if your departing WoW for the time allows you to put the same effort into your writing that you will be a success! Your ship has come in, and I know the journey will be an exciting and fast paced one for you.

And I had been waiting for you to log in so Aery could deliver her report on Nalice and the Black Flight and what she had found out regarding human cultists connected with the Flight.

I will do my best in RP to keep the Pious flame of the faithful alive, though Aery's influence and name recognition is nowhere near that of Cynlan.

Happy Trails, and I hope we'll still be able to keep in touch with you here on this forum!

Edit: Because there are lulz to be had in the assignment Cynlan gave Aery. I wrote up the intro to the mini plot and posted it here and on Sents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Good-bye Sucks   Saying Good-bye Sucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Good-bye Sucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: