The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynlan

Cynlan

Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! Empty
PostSubject: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm

The title of this thread matches the title of a thread on Sentinels forum which is designed to be a sort of rumormill for our server. You know, the type of stuff that you hear from a friend of a friend who heard it from this guy who's in the know. It's a pretty creative idea, giving us a way of knowing what might be going on with certain individuals, groups or guilds.

So why am I posting about it here? Because I think the Sun's Wrath would have stirred up some rumors in the few months it's been active. What are we up to in Northrend? Who's in the ranks? Things like that and more can be addressed there to give us more of a presence in the game, and hell, it could be fun to spread misinformation, too. Rumors don't necessarily have to be true, after all. Wink

The question I pose here is, what sort of stuff would be heard through the grapevine about our battalion? I plan on adding a few rumors about Cyn, including the attack on the Alliance airship, is there anything I should say or not say about the Sun's Wrath? Weigh in, or forever hold your peace!
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Good question! I'm using my mom's comp now, but I'm supposed to be picking up the new wireless card today so I can check in daily. What sort of things have people been up to? I've got a few thoughts of my own which I'll post later Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Cynlan

Cynlan

PostSubject: Re: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, I was thinking something should be said to bring the Sun's Wrath previous downtime and sudden resurgence of RP as an IC device. Something along the lines of "Squads of sin'dorei bearing an emblem of (insert Sun's Wrath seal here) and calling themselves the Sun's Wrath have been spotted entrenching themselves in areas of Northrend with extremely high Scourge activity. Though previously they've been noted as merely defending small pockets of territory, recent activity around their camps suggests they're gearing up for something big."

As for the previously mentioned Alliance airship attack, I plan on putting this one up on both the Horde and Alliance rumor threads: "A bright flash and concussive boom over the skies of Icecrown was traced back to the underbelly of The Skybreaker, the Alliance's aerial gunship. Though the airship remains in the sky, it suffered heavy casualties from both the explosive device and the small squad of blood elves reportedly seen landing on the vessel."

Anyone got any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/
Maelthas
Admin
Maelthas

PostSubject: Re: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

I will sometime tomorrow. I'll be leaving here in a bit, and working on some pieces at home where it's quiet. Lot of people at this cafe now!

I say go for it, and post both rumors up stat. Why save the good stuff for later, I say?
Back to top Go down
https://sunswrath.forumakers.com
Seana

Seana

PostSubject: Re: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I've had people ask about Seana through rumors spread ICly. Apparently people think that she's a demon hunter dragon who eats hearts.

I'd rather not support that, however!

But this does seem like a good idea. With operation Snowfall, I'm sure some pretty awesome rumors have spread. Including rumors pertaining to aggression against the Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!   Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whispers and Rumors, Hordeside!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: OOC Chat-
Jump to: