The Sun's Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun's Wrath

A Bloodknight RP group for Sentinels Server (World of Warcraft)

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OPERATION: SNOWFALL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cynlan

Cynlan

OPERATION: SNOWFALL Empty
PostSubject: OPERATION: SNOWFALL   OPERATION: SNOWFALL I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:35 pm

“Talon Dawnblade of Kingsbane Company, requesting an audience with you, sir.”

Champion Cynlan Dawnstrider, First Sword of the Anar’alah Belore and acting commander of the sin’dorei battalion, looked up from his battle map of Northrend to beckon the young female Blood Knight into the room. He noted the direction of the soldier’s gaze and gestured to the marked scroll. “It’s a tracking map. Each mark represents a sighting of the Lich King, how long he was in the area, what he appeared to be doing, and how frequently he’s been seen in that region. There’s a pattern to his appearances outside of Icecrown Citadel, and I think I’ve finally figured out the timing.”

Alana Dawnblade simply nodded and stood before the champion with her hands clasped behind her back. “Kingsbane Company is now fully in position, sir. Each platoon is in place and awaiting your order.”

“And not a moment too soon, it would seem. It looks like I’ll be able to put that timing theory to the test sooner as opposed to later.” He grabbed a nearby scroll and unrolled it to reveal a map of Icecrown, the location of each platoon clearly marked, along with several major Scourge hotspots. “Yes, if my theory is correct, we’ll have the perfect opportunity to test Arthas’ defenses and thin the Scourge army a bit…”

((The OOC: It’s time for the Sun’s Wrath to start making waves again! After solidifying their position in the region, the time is ripe for the Anar’alah Belore to march over Icecrown and throw a wrench into the Lich King’s plans.

At 8 PM server time on Sunday night of the 28th, the Sun’s Wrath battalion will meet on the Horde airship above Icecrown, gathering up every daily in the region we can beforehand. We’ll group up, share what quests we can, make our plan of attack and then take Icecrown by storm, ending anyone who gets in our way!

If you’re an old hat in the area, this is a good opportunity to make dailies fun again by RPing the Sun’s Wrath assault on the region. If you’ve never been in Icecrown, this is a good way to see the sights and get your start in the region. Either way, you’ll get the whirlwind tour of Icecrown with a fine group of RPers!

See you there!))

Last edited by Cynlan on Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for date changes!)
Back to top Go down
http://rblemoyne.blogspot.com/

OPERATION: SNOWFALL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sun's Wrath :: Public Forums :: Roleplay Events (OOC)-
Jump to: